Here are some destination spots in the Pacific coast that you could vacation at, for scuba diving:
Acapulco has an allure of its own with its cold water posing a varied challenge to scuba divers. The underwater shrine, drifts and wrecks distinguish this from the other diving spots.
Puerto Vallarta The crystal-clear water and scattered reef system that habitats the blue whale makes Puerto Vallarta, a popular tourist spot attracting the likes of expert divers.
The Marietas Islands and Socorro Islands may suit for more advanced divers whereas the protected sites in Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo appeal to beginners.
We at Manta Scuba diving, located at Cabo San Lucas are experts at underwater exploration for a solid fifteen years. Our guides are all certified PADI instructors and Dive masters who can guide you in having memorable and delightful Scuba Diving Vacations.
We operate 3 world-class custom-made dive boats on all our trips. Our dive gear is regularly inspected by Trace Analytics in Texas, USA, ensuring the highest standards of operation and maintenance. Our facility houses a dedicated dive training room with showers, pool and changing rooms.
We cater to the highest of safety standards, whether it is equipment functioning, protection and rescue operations, all our staffs competent to handle emergency situations with utmost efficiency. In addition we also provide the best scuba diving vacation packages.
With Manta scuba diving, you are at good hands where you can enjoy a fun-filled and engaging vacation exploring the beauties of vast oceans and seas without anxiety or worry.
1. Cancún – Cancún is one of the most definitive Scuba Diving Vacations for Beginners which spells a plethora of fun and adventure activities that appeal to a vast range of tourists. The Cancún Underwater Museum (MUSA) which houses over 400 incredible life-sized sculptures is a huge crowd puller along with its distinguished marine life. Scuba diving here is very well suited for beginners where one gets to swim along with dolphins, sea turtles and other reef fish, etc. The artificial ecosystem created doubles up to not just protect the other reef systems but also nurtures Moray eels, Nurse sharks and Damselfish.
2. The Palancar Reef of Cozumel – The Palancar Reef sites, which are one of the best diving spots of Cozumel, are located to the southeast of the island. The site which is enriched with coral formations is divided into several sections in regard to depth of it. The Intricate beauty of corals and tunnel swim-through makes this one of the most exciting locations where the clear water and shallow nature of the swim are added benefits that make it a great dive site for beginners. Common sighting involves a wide variety of tropical fishes, where Nurse sharks and Eagle rays make for an occasional spotting. Suitable time for vacation would be from December to April.
3. Banco Chinchorro – Touted to be largest reef atoll in the northern hemisphere, Banco Chinchorro stretches 300 sq. miles that entertains colorful reefs, shipwrecks and drift dives. It has three islands: Cayo Norte, Cayo Centro, and Cayo Lobos. The Aquariums situated on the west side of the atoll are great vacation spots that display the beauty of black coral, barrel sponges and brain coral. The shallow dive makes it an easy beginner choice and the spotting of groupers, eagle rays, snapper, lobsters, and turtles doesn’t hurt either. Suitable time for vacation would be from May to November.
4. Riviera Maya – Remarked as another gem of a Scuba Diving Vacations for Beginners, Riviera Maya is a coastline sandwiched between the Caribbean Sea and Yucatan peninsula. The warm water and great visibility of the dive entertain both beginners and experts. The Riviera Maya allows one to experience scuba diving, cenotes and cave dives, snorkeling, zip-lining, jet skiing etc.
5. Cabo San Lucas – Cabo San Lucas is well-known for its wonderful beaches, nightlife, resort corridors and scuba diving sites.
Apart from these majorly visited locations, there are several other destinations which are best for scuba diving vacations for beginners. Mexico is a home to some of the most amazing diving sites. Get the best scuba diving in cabo experience and a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
We, at Manta Scuba diving, are experts at underwater exploration, who can guide you at having the most fun-filled and adventurous vacation. Having 15 years of experience in the bespoke activity, we are a PADI 5-star dive resort in Cabo San Lucas. Our guides are certified PADI instructors and Divemasters that embody a deep concern and consideration for your welfare and preferences.
So, you do not have to distress if you are a novice in scuba diving; our dive masters are absolute professionals who handle only small groups to offer you utmost attention and ease of interaction.
Our main priority is safety and we are steadfast at covering it from all angles, from equipment functioning, boat safety measures and emergency routines, etc. Our staffs are prepared to handle any emergency situations and rescue measures.